It’s always nice and useful have access to your mobile service provider on your mobile to manage the various services, pay the bill , recharge a prepaid number etc….And here are some of the official androids apps of various mobile service providers in India
- My Vodafone – I use Vodafone so I only have tried this app . I use it sometimes to pay the bill, see whether my monthly bill has been generated. Getting the app and logging in with your username and password is easy. The User Interface is sparse and inconsistent with the homescreen having touch friendly buttons , but inside pages like payment pages seems like normal webpage minimized to fit a phone screen. On managing the various Valud Added services there were options to active / deactivate the same,\. But access to current voice and data plans was sketchy. Still a option to access usage details and pay bills on the go.
- My Airtel – For Airtel users the app has features to manage your mobile number, pay / recharge bills and also has option to manage Airtel Digital TV and AirTel Broadband accounts. From what I saw of the User interface looks much better than Vodafone app.
- My BSNL – A app to manage your BSNL mobile and landline numbers with option for online payment.
- Aircel – Aircel’s app seems to be only for prepaid number recharges…
- Reliance – To manage your Reliance Mobile number….
Do you use a dedicated app like these or use some other apps to manage your mobile number and pay bills / recharge etc..share your thoughts in the comment section here !